Suppliers database Locations database Projects database Municipalities database Users Srpski

Infrastructure Connection 

(average in €): 

Electricity:  200 + 2950 USD
Water:  depends on the diameter of water
Heating: 
Gas: 
Sewage:  cost of connection to the sewerage network 5692.00 din (no material can and materials - especially paid
Telephone: 
Internet - cable: 
Internet - ADSL: 

Infrastructure cost 

(average in €): 

Land development fee (€/m²):  http://www.direkcija.co.rs/cenovnik_1003.pdf; http://www.direkcija.co.rs/zonegrada.pdf
Land use fee (€/m²):  http://www.direkcija.co.rs/080125ODLUKA_koriscenje.pdf
Lease of construction land (€/m²): 
Electricity:  high voltage 1430 USD / kW + VAT, low voltage 2380 USD / kW + VAT;
Heating:  92.9 din / m2 + VAT
Water:  58.91 din/m3 + VAT
Sewage:  11.21 + VAT din/m3
Gas: 
Internet: 

Local Investment Incentives: 

1:  Incentives for investment in the industrial zone of Lower Međurovo: days of the conclusion of the contract of lease payment of 20% of the amount of compensation determined in the process of public auction or public bid collection ad. The rest of the debt of 80% after the expiry of grace periods shall be paid in 6 equal semi-war which increases the amount of growth in retail prices according to official data, the Republic Institute for Statistics.
2: 
3: 
4: 
5: 
6: 
7: 
8: 
  BACK

Niš


Nišavski okrug
Južna Srbija
www.ni.rs
Area 597 m²
Population 257867 iz RZS za 2011
Workforce 173151 iz RZS za 2002
Employed 63524 iz RZS za 2012
Unemployed 36947 iz RZS za 2013
Unemployment Rate 36.40%
Average Gross Wage 439 iz RZS za 2012
Average Net Wage 317 iz RZS za 2012

Investment locations: 

  EI Fabrika mašinskih...
Land 0 m²
Buildings 2480 m²
  EI Komponente
Land 0 m²
Buildings 5010 m²
  EI Korporacija
Land 0 m²
Buildings 15050 m²
  Radna zona'Donje Međ...
Land 98567 m²
Buildings 0 m²
  EI Jugorendgen ad
Land 15680 m²
Buildings 12378 m²
Show all 
Serbian Development Agency (RAS)
Resavska 13-15, 11000 Beograd, Srbija
T. +381.11.3398.510
F. +381.11.3398.550
E. office@ras.gov.rs